Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lost in Painting Land (I hope)

It's Saturday morning I'm planning on painting all day, unless it gets so hot I can't sit out in the sunroom. I usually don't notice the weather when I paint but it's been really hot and I don't have air conditioning out in my painting room.  I hope to get lost in my painting today, not noticing the heat, forgetting about food getting up out of my chair and realizing my back is frozen in place. Hmm.  If I struggling with a concept I'm highly aware if I'm hungry or hot or uncomfortable.  So, I hope today it's smooth sailing, paint wise. I'll let you know how it went.

Cat - Photo  by Laura Curtin

This is Daisy, she is pretty good at getting my attention when I'm painting.

Please click the FOLLOW button above so I know you are out there.  

PURCHASE 8x10 painting prints, holiday & birthday cards!>

I am helping to support a great animal rescue center with portions of my sales from my Etsy sales site.  I am giving 10% of all sales to this fantastic animal rescue center.

Forever Wild Exotic Animal Sanctuary

Visit my personal portfolio website:

Thank you for stopping by, hope to see you back soon.

Follow us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment